Your Operations expertise within Steel, Fabrication, Construction & Building industries will be utilised in the Head of Operations position.
Reporting to the National Manager you will:
- Oversee the daily operations - dispatch, receiving, transport & logistics
- Ensure daily activities are efficient and to the highest standard
- Facility management and maintenance
- Managing supplier relationships and resolving any queries or discrepancies
- Lead daily and weekly toolboxes for team of up to 20
- Internal stakeholder engagement including Sales, Logistics and Customer Service
- Preparing data and reports for attending Senior Leadership meetings
- Industry experience within Steel, Fabrication, Construction, Manufacturing and Building Products is advantageous
- A strong leader who has a 'lead from the front' mentality
- Technically minded with an understanding and interest in Engineering
- A driver of continuous improvement, able to identify areas and implement these improvements
- Ability to collate data and create reports to present at leadership meetings
- Salary range of $120,000 - $160,000 + super depending on experience
- Working 40 hours, across day shift, standard office hours
- On site role in the Blacktown, NSW area
- A company who pays all staff across the board above market rates! - great for retention in your team
- Potential to start ASAP or happy to wait for notice period
If you would like to hear more information before applying, please contact Monique Oliver on 0480439927 for a confidential discussion.
At Sirius People, we advocate for the progression and equity of people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, diverse cultural backgrounds, disabilities and gender identities. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply.