- Flexible hours
- Award-winning team
- Work on enterprise projects with the worlds leading brands
- Strong WordPress experience, building themes from scratch
- PHP, MySQL
- Bitbucket, Github, Gulp,
- Responsive development (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- 4+ years experience in similar role, ideally working in agency environment.
Nice to haves:
- Exposure to MVC PHP frameworks - CakePHP , Laravel , CodeIgniter
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, ability to work with design files for web development needs
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Impeccable attention to detail with Good organisational skills
- Excellent problem solving capabilities
- Consistently proactive
- Develop, test and deliver unique creative pieces using the latest tech
- Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources
- Work with project managers to develop a delivery schedule for projects
- Liaise with clients to understand their goals and translate them into requirements
If you are interested in working as a Full stack developer for a globally sucessfull company who are data science led specialist in digital media then we would love to hear from you.
Apply here or contact Adam Armstrong with any questions you may have about the role.