About the Role
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Full Stack Developer to join their team of highly skilled and technical professionals. Within this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Aiding in the architecture and development of web-based enterprise applications
- Creating a search API infrastructure to access big data from a number of different mediums
- Working with the latest open-source technologies to address serious business problems with a multi-million-dollar impact.
- Participating in and/or facilitating regular team activities, such as iteration planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives and showcases.
- Working in a team to storyboard and prototype proposed new systems.
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of the React ecosystem (Redux, Redux Forms, Node.js)
- Comprehensive AWS knowledge (Lambda, RDS, S3, API Gateway).
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services.
- RESTful, JSON.
- SQL (MySQL).
- Continuous Integration (Gitlab CI).
- Experience in the development of web and mobile applications.
- Unit and end-to-end testing, preferably with experience using Jest and Enzyme.
Our client value's its people as their number one asset. They strive on providing extraordinary customer service and believe to achieve a high standard, they need to invest in their people. You'll receive the support, training and perks you deserve to go above and beyond each and every day.
- Attractive salary
- Great company culture
- Great Gold Coast location
- Stimulating work environment
Alternatively for a confidential chat, you can call us on (07) 3556 4826