My clients developers bring fresh ideas from all areas, including geospatial data, tools and imagery, 3D modelling, large-scale system design, interactive data-visualisation, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
A consultancy, based out of the Sydney CBD, who are looking to bring on a candidate for a 3 month engagement with the view to move permanent. They are a diverse bunch, with the typical "Work hard, play hard" mentality of a consultancy. They have brand new offices in the CBD and have flexible working hours. Typically, they work with corporate and government organisations, however they have just kickstarted their 'start-up lab' campaign, so you will be working on Greenfield projects from day one.
They're focused on building a customer experience backed by the best practices and technologies in software development today including; Continuous Delivery & DevOps; Lean & Agile; Automated Testing.
- Work closely with an intelligent team to deliver cutting edge solutions
- Have a strong software quality focus, delivering excellent code and automated tests
- Be Agile and work with the team to define, implement and improve delivery processes
- Effectively engage and communicate with a team of developers, architects, testers, business analysts and managers.
- Don't be afraid to make mistakes; if you're not making mistakes you're not moving fast enough.
Skills & Experience
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Writing high performance and highly scalable services
- Cloud services platform (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Quickly picking up new languages and technologies
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and geospatial data
- 3D visualisation (particularly web-based APIs).
- ES6/7, React, Redux,
- Software containerization platforms (e.g. Docker)
- DevOps practices
If this is the kind of role you would be interested in please apply now. Alternatively send your CV to Peter Wyld on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.