Our top-tiered Banking client are looking for an experienced Front-End Developer to join their Digital team.
We are looking for experience with Angular 4+ or ReactJS frameworks.
- Transform UI/UX wireframes and visual designs to effective front end code
- Provide technical UI/UX design and ensure this is implemented well
- Support the team by writing efficient, clean, tested and documented code
- Improve existing applications for maximum speed/scalability across multiple platforms
- Contribute in tool/technology selection processes
- Work collaboratively with back-end developers for RESTful APIs
- Team-focused Agile environment where continuous improvement and continuous development are prioritised
- Good attitude open to "pitching in" when required
- Solid front-end development expertise
- Strong understanding on Angular 4+ or ReactJS frameworks
- Competent in ES6, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Node.js and either Angular4+ or reactive front end frameworks
- Project experience with Webpack a plus
- Ability to implement a fully automated CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, from code checking to production deployment
- Experience creating APIs to enhance front end features
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place. Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Holly Novick: email@example.com (0292705226).