- Immediate Start
- $45-85 ph (depending on experience and contract) + Super + OT
- Excellent working conditions
- On-going work and long-term career stability
Our clients are looking for fitters who have experience with lathes, drill presses, and milling machines OR fitters who have extensive experience in the food manufacturing industry.
You will be responsible for performing regular maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting on a wide range of machinery and equipment.
Assist in the installation and commissioning of new machinery, ensuring proper alignment and functionality.
- Located in Western Sydney
- Permanent full-time hours
- Casual contracts are available as well
- Monday-Friday 2pm - 10pm (some flexibility on finish time) OR Monday-Friday 7am-4pm
- $45-85 ph + Super + OT when worked
- Be available to start ASAP
- Career progression with both roles
- Ideally 5 years minimum experience in a similar work environment
- Trade Qualification
- Have strong knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyors
- Electrical experience
- Basic welding (MIG/TIG)
- Australian Residency/Citizenship
If this sounds like you and are interested in discussing further please apply now!
Or call Heather Rehtlane on 0414-502-365 to discuss further!
At Industrious People, we advocate for the progression and equity of people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, diverse cultural backgrounds, disabilities, and gender identities. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply.