A leading Insurance Organisation in the heart of the CBD is currently seeking an experienced Facilities Manager with Projects experience. This is a 4-6 month contract and the ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible.
- Manage Neighbourhood space requirements.
- Coordinate all workplace fit outs and alterations, ensure that fit outs are approved by the landlord and that they meet all safety and compliance standards.
- Ensure the departments and work teams are kept informed of all building works impacting their work environment.
- Lead and manage special projects aimed at improving the facilities or service models.
- Manage landlords, cleaning services and other suppliers.
- Drive decisions and improvement across departments that will improve the utilisation of space while ensuring areas have access to a professional work environment as needed.
- Accountable for the processes and controls within the control of Facilities.
Please apply today or call Marc on 02 9270 5248.