A boutique Financial Planning Firm is looking for a candidate with experience join their family. Professional setting and a company with rapid growth. Driven and ambitious team and they want someone who can cope in a fast-paced and corporate environment to start with them ASAP.
This is an exciting role for an Executive Assistant who is familiar with the Financial Planning industry and have worked in a small and humble setting. However, don't let the size of the company throw you off because you will be given the opportunity to wear multiple hats and there is room for personal development.
You need to be engaging, detail-minded, and able to take on any challenges that are thrown at you. You will be juggling multiple things all at one time and knowing how to prioritise will be an important skill to have. Heavy filing and maintain and work with multiple databases and CRMs.
This role involves heavy compliance work and there is a lot of follow-up; filing needs to be 100% accurate and you need be a bit of a perfectionist. You also need to cope with deadlines and excel in a fast-paced environment.
Someone who comes from a financial planning background would be ideal, but not neccessary for this role if you have experience in the financial industry as an Executive Assistant.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Executive assistant duties such as diary management, travel, and expenses
- Provide admin support to a small team
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders by phone and emails
- Look after heavy compliance
- Manage and maintain a filing system
- Support your boss in managing the team by proactively keeping track of their KPIs and targets
Knowledge and Experience:
- Detail-minded and organised
- Comfortable in a smaller setting in a hands on role
- Strong prioritising and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and can work independently
- Takes ownership of the role
- Experience in Financial Planning industry preferred
If you are interested in this position, please kindly email your resume to Florence at email@example.com or apply directly.