Our client is seeking an experienced ETL Developer with a strong client facing experience. You will be assisting in the delivery of a project by the end of this financial year. You will be working in project environment on an interesting project to do with fraud detection.
- Contract role until 30th June 2019
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD
- Project Environment
- Database design and implementation
- Data integration, data discovery and analysis
- Designing, developing and maintaining new and existing ETL jobs for a data integration project
- Data modelling and designing sophisticated data transformation solutions
- Liaise with internal project teams (Stakeholder management)
- Assist Project Lead to meet the project deadline
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Proven experience as an ETL Developer
- Proficient ETL, SQL/MySQL
- Desirable if you have had exposure to Talend or other data integration tools
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Learning and can do attitude and ability to hit the ground running in new environments
- Independent thinker, strong interpersonal communication skills and work ethic.
- ***Must be an Australian Citizen to be considered due to work checks***
You will be working in an autonomous environment where it's encouraged for you to think outside of the box and solve problems. If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW. This is the perfect role to take you through to the end of the financial year.
For further information once you have applied contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.