- Opportunity to build your own team
- Getting your hands dirty with IoT and Machine Learning projects
- Tight-knit and collaborative team
We are seeking a motivated Senior Software Engineers or Technical Lead to join our top-notch engineers in developing our proprietary applications across the stack. If you have been exposed to advanced theoretical knowledge of engineering principles and concepts, as well as experience with backend services and front-end application tools. Get in touch!
- Gather requirements for building software applications and features as need be
- Oversee all backend and frontend developments.
- Review and perform quality assurance for the completed software applications and features.
- Liaise with the delivery teams to create POCs, identify project risks and resource requirements
- Review and be involved in deployment of new applications and features.
- Evaluate internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Build and grow an organic team as you grow with the company
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Software or Computer Engineering or any related IT or Engineering field of study
- Minimum 5 years experience in full stack development
- Exposure to multiple open sourced languages / technologies
- A must-have: React, GoLang, NativeScript
- Experience in mobile application development, Machine Learning and IoT will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated skillset in running an engineering team / project is essential.
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skillset
- Excellent communication skills
If you are ready for your next step, Apply Now! You are welcome to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9270 5292