A market leading and rapidly growing solutions agency with a global presence, located in Melbourne, is looking for passionate & energetic eCommerce/Digital Customer Success Manager to join their dynamic eCommerce/Digital team.
Our client specialises in the strategy consulting, UX & UI design as well as the implementation of high-performance eCommerce/Digital solutions for leading Australian brands & organisations.
Our client's team enjoys an open and vibrant environment with business values based on passion, accountability, respect and teamwork. They are stimulated by innovation and the delivery of quality, sometimes complex solutions that deliver real value to their client partners. They pride themselves for working hard, enjoying each other's skills and company and celebrate quality work and achievements.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years' experience in an eCommerce/Digital environment working with a large digital client base. Ideally we would like you to have a practical - working knowledge and experience with eCommerce/Digital systems (if you know about Magento platform then you have a huge bonus).
In this role, you will work in the Customer Success team alongside very experienced Account Directors to strengthen our client's relationships and service their day-to-day eCommerce design, development and conversion requirements.
The Key Duties/Responsibilities in detail:
- Providing quality customer service and capturing website support requests over through our JIRA system or via phone and email.
- Following set guidelines to determine the status of a particular support request and when necessary relaying the issue to the relevant developer for resolution.
- Communicate the outcome of all support requests back to the client.
- Production of client-facing technical support documentation
- Assist the Web Development department with administrative duties as required
- Good working knowledge and experience in Digital or eCommerce (if you have knowledge of Magento platform then it will be a bonus)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extensive proficiency with MS Office, Google Drive
- Ability to work within a team and independently, as required
- Ability to problem solve effectively and efficiently
- High-level organisational skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
Salary on offer: $70-80k plus super per annum
The successful applicant will be provided with on the job training.
Visa sponsorship (457/482/TSS) can be provided for candidates already residing in Australia.