- Full Time Permanent
- $50-55 ph + OT + Super
- Western Sydney
About the job:
Working on behalf of my client I am looking to recruit an experienced Heavy Plant Mechanic/Field Service Technician on a permanent full-time basis.
You will be responsible for servicing the Sydney region, as a Field Service Technician you will attend to customer sites to carry out inspections, servicing and repairs to equipment with a focus on elevated work platforms, telehandlers, and other various material handling equipment.
They are a National company that offers excellent career opportunities, in-house and out-of-house training, and development to further your career.
- You are an experienced mechanic with previous experience with access, plant, or heavy equipment. You pride yourself on your high quality of work and exceptional customer service skills.
- You are committed and reliable, with exceptional attention to detail, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Trade qualification in heavy vehicles, plant, motor mechanics or any equivalent qualification
- Demonstrated a minimum 3 years of previous experience in repairing heavy machinery (80% mechanical and 20% electric)
- Customer Service experience
- Current drivers license
- EWP ticket is an advantage
- Telehandler Gold Card is an advantage
- Full working rights
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Great $$$ - competitive market rates and allowances
- Company provided PPE and uniform