DevOps Engineer with AWS experience - Melbourne CBD - Permanent
Work for one of Australia's leading organisations in Melbourne where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a DevOps Engineer with AWS experience and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Configuration Management (e.g. Ansible)
- Programming or scripting experience in Python, shell, or equivalent
- Expert-level knowledge of Linux systems administration
- Experience with database administration (e.g. PostGres, MySQL)
Extensive experience architecting, designing and programming applications in an AWS
- Experience with designing and building application using AWS services such as EC2,
AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS OpsWorks
- Designing and building application using Container (i.e. Kubernetes)
and serverless technologies (AWS Lambda)
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal
scalability and high availability
- Hands on familiarity with CloudFormation.
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Strong practical application development experience on Linux and Windows-based
This is a permanent full time opportunity and will suit a DevOps Engineer with Cloud experience hit APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or email@example.com
Alternatively, call Manish Sanduja on 03 9020 1960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org