Our client is seeking an experienced Database Designer in Azure. You will be a key player to the design and delivery of the enterprise level database on the Azure Cloud platform and help with the migration from the old environment (MDM on Oracle) to the new on cloud. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven team delivering results to the business.
- Immediate start - 3 months
- Full time contract role
- CBD Location
- Large establish Company with large datasets
- Provide advice and guidance on Azure Database deployment for the project (SQL and NoSQL).
- Automation of Azure operational DBA processes.
- Integrate database monitoring
- Develop data recovery plans
- Assist with security and data governance measures for the database
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience as a Database Designer
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline. OR Azure MCSE
- Proven experience on Azure Cloud deployments (cosmos DB, Azure DB, Storage types etc)
- Demonstrated experience with oracle RDBMS and NoSQL
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.