- Be part of an innovative and result-driven team
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Continuous training and support from the management
We are looking for a data scientist with strong stakeholder engagement and excellent data story-telling skillset. If you are passionate in making sense of data and the type of insights you are able to put together to bring your audience on a valuable data journey, we want YOU!
- Interpret data and generate meaningful insights and commercial solutions into bidding and tendering projects by applying advance data mining, segmentation and modelling
- Proactively sources trends and patterns from the industry, new developments in the market, technology and data science techniques
- Deliver tangible educational benefit through predictive models
- Deliver insights to stakeholder to help optimise project and funding acquisition for the team
- Improve data accuracy and quality
- Designed and developed reports and dashboards to support decision making process
- Establish scalable and automated End-to End processes for model development, model validation, model implementation and large scale data analysis
Skills & experience:
- PhD in Data Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Engineering or relevant subject is highly desirable
- Min 5 years' experience with SQL, R, Python
- Solid background in statistical concepts and calculations
- Excellent analytical and algorithmic problem solving skills
- Must-have commercial experience: Predictive modelling techniques ie. Machine Learning, multivariate analysis, time series analysis, random forest, etc.
- Visualisation tools: Power BI, Tableau, Excel, Alteryx, etc.
- AWS, Azure and Google Cloud exposure will be highly desirable
- 5 years' experience exposure to real data environment
If this is you, please apply through the link or contact Fei Wong on 02 9270 5292 / firstname.lastname@example.org