- 2-months contract with a view to extend
- Technical hands-on role - Sydney CBD
- Opportunity to work in cloud-based analytics environment
This is a very agile and fast-paced role. You will also be exposed to opportunity to work on multiple projects at the same time.
You will be working closely with both internal and external clients in gathering requirements, building compelling analytical solutions.
You will be supporting through an end-to-end data science projects right from refining the databases, building dashboards for reporting purposes and developing predictive models.
- Deliver data analytics solutions to clients that are aligned to industry best practices and provide thought leadership in the advanced analytics space
- Gather models' requirements, design experiments and analyses, query and manipulate data, build and deploy predictive models and interpret the outcomes for consumption by client leadership
- Provide support in refining, optimising and testing attribution models for clients
- Help external clients to optimise and make sense of data by participating in developing dashboards
- Lead and support the team in setting up cloud based analytics platform to enable data flow from variety data sources.
- Develop and design predictive models where necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or Quantitative disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data analyst role with a proven commercial exposure to building predictive models - preferably with consulting background
- Exposure to cloud - AWS, Azure OR Google Cloud
- Solid technical background in R, Python, SQL , etc
- Machine learning techniques - this is a must-have skillset
- Visualisation tools - Power BI, Tableau
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills
Apply now if you looking for a fast-paced and challenging role. Fei Wong 02 9270 5292 / firstname.lastname@example.org