About the Company
Our national client is an industry leading company who provides analytical insights to leading organisations across a diverse cross section of industries.
About the Role
They are seeking an enthusiastic Data Modeller who specialises in ETL development and Database Warehouse migration. You will be the key driver on an upgrade project using Data Vault Modelling.
Skills & Experience
To be successful for this role, you will have experience and confidence in the following skills:
- Minimum 8 years' experience in a Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence role
- ETL development using IBM Infosphere Datastage
- Success with Data Warehouse migration using Data Vault Modelling
- Ability to communicate and engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- IBM Cognos experienced will be seen as desirable
Our client have built their values around being curious, courageous and collaborative. They see their people as their greatest asset and are proud of their approach to delivering results. The offer number programs to foster their culture, including wellness programs, social calendars and development opportunities. They offer something for everybody and make sure that their people are enjoying the ride along the way.
- Be the key driver on a large refresh project
- Competitive contract rates with potential extensions
- Progress your career in a supportive and collaborative workplace
- Join a fun and exciting culture that puts their people first
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, otherwise please don't hesitate to contact either Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Shane (email@example.com) with any questions or feel welcome to call us on for a confidential chat: 07 3556 4826