Our client is currently going through a transformation change in the way they look at and use their data. This role is working with a growing team where you will have end to end exposure to the data lifecycle – from building and maintaining data pipelines on Azure to working on Power BI. This is a 2 year program of work for a National Enterprise wide Corporate Reporting Program. This Data Engineer role is an integral team member on this project to enable downstream analytics.
- Fixed term contract until June 2023
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD
- Excellent team culture
- New Tech – Azure and Power BI
- Build and Maintain data pipelines in Azure (ADF)
- Stakeholder Management internally across the business
- Implement the analysis, design, development, implementation and ongoing support of data analytics, reporting and business intelligence
- At times mentor team members to develop reporting in Power BI on Azure
- Developing conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Build Power BI dashboards from scratch
- Deploy data governance best practice
- Demonstrated experience within the Health or Education or Aged Care or Essential Services Industry sector.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Must have the ability to be hands on with MSBI Stack
- Demonstrated background developing solutions using PowerBI, MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), Kimball, Tabular Modelling, preference SQL
- Data Warehousing experience – Azure ADF
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proven decision making ability under pressure
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW. Reviewing applications as they come through.