- Fast-paced and challenging environment
- Great career advancement and taking ownership of your work
- Opportunity to work with large volume of complex data
This is a greenfield role with extensive opportunity to grow with the business. You will take ownership of building advanced analytics model to fully support the team and therefore, this is not a junior role!
You will be working closely with both internal and external teams in gathering requirements, building compelling analysis and delivering actionable insights.
There is a lot of fun in this role to be had but also you will be delivering into a challenging environment and therefore, definitely NOT a role for the faint-hearted.
- Carry out a large volume of data analysis - discover and analyse trends and insights to support a data driven decision-making process
- Develop and optimise forecasting models to improve product offering by applying machine learning techniques / algorithms
- Generate reports to deliver and present actionable insights and recommendations
- Communicating across different financial project, functional teams and key stakeholders on end-to-end data solutions
- Work closely with the Finance team to support business forecasting and budgeting
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Data Science, Quantitative or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data analyst role with a proven commercial exposure to building predictive models - preferably with consulting background
- Financial background / experience will be highly regarded
- Solid technical background in R, Python, SQL , Advanced Excel
- Machine learning techniques - this is a must-have skillset
- Visualisation tools - Power BI, Tableau
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills
Apply now if you looking for a fast-paced and challenging role. Fei Wong 02 9270 5292 / firstname.lastname@example.org