Are you a people person who loves helping others?
Do you thrive working in a collaborative team?
This role is for you!
Our client is a well-established National Workplace provider of goods and services. They value their people and invest heavily in their people and resources. You will be a core member of their customer service team based in MacQuarie Park. You will be responsible for handling queries from clients from updates on their deliveries, assisting them if a product hasn't arrived and providing advice regarding products such as quotes to following up on orders. Your day will consist of a mix of phone based and computer work.
We have multiple roles so if you would like to work with previous colleagues please share this in your network!
What's in it for you:
- Immediate start
- Full time - 12 month FTC (view of permanency before the end of contract)
- Excellent 4 week training program
- Collaborative team culture
- Ongoing product training
- MacQuarie Park location
What you'll be doing?
- Inbound and outbound phone based customer service
- Answering phone queries from clients - providing quotes, following up on quotes, placing orders
- Providing feedback to customers on queries such as order updates and product information
- Computer based tasks such a processing credits and providing quotes and data entry
- Monday - Friday (6.30 am - 5.30 pm) fortnightly rotation
Your skills and experience you MUST have:
- Demonstrated call centre experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Intermediate skills on MS Suite (Word and Excel)
- Strong data entry skills
- You must be a team player, reliable and have a 'can do' attitude
You MUST be able to start work immediately with valid working rights. If you meet the above criteria APPLY NOW.
Once you have applied call Ashleigh Colston on 02 9270 5208 to progress your application. We look forward to hearing from you!