- Temporary - Permanent Opportunity
- Monday - Friday hours with flexibility to choose start / finish times to suit you
- Competitive starting salary of $60,000 - $70,000 pa + super, depending on experience
A Granville, NSW based Logistics and Distribution business is seeking a Customer Service Administration to work within their tight knit team. You would utilise your ability to navigate computer systems, communicate effectively and work to deadlines to become an effective team member.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager you will:
- Efficiently respond to inbound customer queries regarding placing orders, stock availability, order ETAs and any issues
- Communicating internally with warehouse team to action tasks
- Initiate stock transfers within the internal system
- Operating within the ticketing system to action customer tasks
- Outbound call backs to resolve any customer concerns or queries
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle - 6:00am - 8:00am starts available
- $60,000 pa - $70,000 pa + super relative to experience
- Parking on site, and close to the train line
- Working culture that is inclusive, flexible and supportive
- Temporary position with pathway to permanancy
- Thorough induction and training process provided with ongoing support and mentoring
- Proven ability to confidentally respond to queries via email with professionalism
- Confident communicator internally and externally with customers
- Data entry and administrative skill - ability to navigate computer systems and type with speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Team player, commited, motivated for a long term career
This is an immediate start position within a reputable, growing brand in Logistics and Distribution. APPLY NOW - and Monique will be in touch with shortlisted candidates.
At Sirius People, we advocate for the progression and equity of people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, diverse cultural backgrounds, disabilities and gender identities. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply.