We have an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation within the the timber industry as a Customer Service Administrator. Located in Ingleburn, this is an awesome chance to be a part of a growing and successful business, and will be well suited if you are looking for a company that can offer longevity.
Please not that that a car is essential for this location.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding orders
- High volume order processing in MYOB
- Assisting with general enquiries via telephone and email
- Advising on products and providing quotations
- Booking couriers for deliveries
- Advising on ETAs and delivery updates
- Handling customer complaints
- Supporting accounts payable & receivable as required
What we are looking for:
- Strong customer service experience
- Previous experience in order processing
- A willingness to learn
- Previous experience in MYOB - highly desirable
- A proactive and focused approach to work
- An interest in learning accounts
This is an immediate start opportunity for the right candidate, so do not delay your application - APPLY NOW!
(Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted due to an overwhelming response).
T: 9270 5208