Working in a dynamic and energised team that will support you in achieving optimum results, this role will be suited to you if you are self-motivated and pride yourself on providing a quality service at all times.
What’s in it for you?
- Onsite gym
- Onsite parking - North Ryde location close to train/buses
- Career progression
- An opportunity to work in a friendly team, who are leaders in their field
- End to end training
- Approachable and supportive management
- Taking inbound calls from customers regarding orders/deliveries
- Assisting with general and product enquiries
- Processing orders
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding delivery issues
- Providing accurate ETAs to customers on all orders
- Building and maintaining business relationships
- Previous experience in phone based customer service & order processing
- Sound knowledge Metropolitan Sydney
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (written & oral)
- Set shifts Monday – Friday (between 6 am – 6 pm)
- 6hr shift every 2nd Saturday (6 am – 12 pm OR 8 am – 2 pm)
This immediate start position is an immediate start for the right candidates, so don’t delays – APPLY NOW!
(Due to the large number of applicants, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).