We have multiple opportunities available to join of the largest organisations in Australia in their Contracts Team within the industrial and safety supplies industry. This permanent opportunity located in MacQuarie Park, will have you working as a Contracts Officer supporting the team to mitigate risk through reviewing, negotiating and executing Customer Agreements/Contracts that align with the business acceptable terms.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Reviewing contracts/agreements to identify areas of indemnity, commercial risk and liability
- Supporting the negotiations of Customer Agreements/Contracts in accordance with company guidelines
- Providing advice given by the Group Insurance and Corporate Solicitors to assist in effective negotiations
- Gaining a full understanding of all risks to the business
- Collaborate with Pricing managers on commercial viability of new Customer Agreements and renewals
- Interpreting legal clauses in regards to potential risks
- Building strong rapport and handling stakeholder engagement
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in interpreting commercial contracts/agreements
- Comprehensive commercial and legal knowledge
- The ability to negotiate agreements in relations to risk and indemnity
- Superior communication skills
- An extremely high attention to detail
- The ability to build strong rapport with professionals from all levels
What's on offer?
- The chance to kick start a career with a big brand company name
- Opportunities for career growth and personal development
- A company that truly values their staff
- Excellent onsite training
Please note that position is located in MacQuarie Park, where parking is limited.
These immediate start opportunities are a chance to truly take the next step in your career!
Please APPLY NOW - or send your most up to date resume to email@example.com