- Newly created role, due to growth
- Flexible hours across Monday - Friday
- Permanant, full time position
A leading provider in the Civil Construction industry, renowned for its commitment to excellence, with a track record of successfully delivering large projects across New South Wales, are experiencing rapid growth and are seeking a talented individual to join a dynamic team.
Due to an expanding portfolio of large and exciting projects around NSW, we are seeking a proactive and detail-oriented Contracts Administrator / Junior Estimator to join the team. You will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of tender submissions, identifying and responding to new business opportunities, and supporting the senior estimator with road infrastructure projects.
- Assist in the preparation of our tender submissions
- Review and respond to new business opportunities to expand our project portfolio
- Collaboration with sales and operational teams to identify and gather information for tender submissions
- Build positive relationships with clients and key internal and industry stakeholders
- Interpreting working drawings and converting to data
- Attending project sites and meeting with external stakeholders where required
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible working hours across core business hours - choose the start / finish times that suit you!
- Full-time position based in Prestons
- Opportunities for profressional growth and development
- Competitive salary package of $80,000 - $90,000 pa + super
- Diverse, down-to-earth team culture
- Previous experience in contracts administration or related roles within the construction industry, preferably in concrete and asphaltExcellent computer skills (proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to interpret working drawings and technical documents
- Excellent written, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to adapt style and content to suit different audiences
- A detail-oriented individual with strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment but also be driven to work autonomously
If this role sounds of interest please click APPLY NOW! Allie will be in touch with successful applications.
At Sirius People, we advocate for the progression and equity of people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, diverse cultural backgrounds, disabilities and gender identities. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply.