Change Analyst / Business Change Coordinator - 3 month contract with view to extend or becoming permanent
Work for this reputable medium sized technology consulting company. Due to expansion and growth, we are looking for a strong Change Analyst/Business Change Coordinator on a 3 month contract basis with view to extend to join this growing team.
- Create and implement a change management approach for projects that maximizes customer engagement
- Assess the change impact, develop and execute a Communication and Engagement Strategy
- Plan future change communications and refine / update the program's communication strategy / plan
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to develop, deliver and transition the change
- Effective and precise change communication to cover every aspect and guiding customers throughout the change journey.
- Run periodic Customer satisfaction surveys (including analysis of results and provide insights)
- Actively and visibly coach project teams, managers and leaders (who are change sponsors) by conducting workshops.
Key Experience required:-
- Overall 5 years of experience with minimum 2 years into "Business Change Management"
- Extensive organizational change management experience, including large scale business transformation and technology programs
- Have delivered change programs for large, complex initiatives containing multiple streams, regions and vendors, whilst leading a team of change professionals
- Experience in leveraging Visual facilitation skills, infographics, graphic recording and visual thinking for effective communication and delivery across Agile stakeholders
- Knowledge of how Agile projects work and applying effective lean Change Management approaches
- Significant experience in organizational communication, change management tools
This is a 3 month contract with view to extend or become permanent Business Change Co-ordinator or Change Analyst position and will suit a Business Change Co-orindator or Change Analyst to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 and send your fully updated resume to email firstname.lastname@example.org