This Qlik Sense role is based in Melbourne focusing on all Qlik aspects in a project lifecycle delivering user friendly reports to internal stakeholders. The successful candidate will be required to liaise with internal clients, scope requirements, solve data problems by providing solid business intelligence and analytics solutions on Qlik. Your role will be to think for the internal customer and to provide detailed Business Intelligence solutions - dashboards and reports providing meaningful insights.
You need to be confident, competent and have excellent stakeholder management skills. You will be a working with a growing team.
What's in it for you:
- 6 month contract role
- Excellent collaborative culture
- Melbourne CBD
- Analytics Team
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading and reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities.
- Provide analytics and business intelligence solutions for clients on QLIK Sense by solid requirement gathering and delivering on those requirements
- Build reports and dashboards
- Acting as part of a team or individual deliver Analytic projects on time and on budget.
- Build good working relationships with internal stakeholder
You will need to have:
- Proficient in QLIK (Qlikview and QlikSense) technology
- Demonstrated experience in data visualization - dashboards and reports design and building and storytelling with data for meaningful insights for clients
- Writing SQL queries, stored procedures (Advanced SQL)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- Data modeling
- Passion for analytics
If you have a passion for visualizing data in a meaningful way and can tailor you analysis depending on the audience this role is for you. APPLY NOW.