The Business Analyst is responsible for taking the lead on in data and BI space across the program and ensuring that all changes are accurately documented, meet the business needs and deliver a positive benefit through identified improvements.
The Business Analyst will be able to work with minimal supervision in a highly professional environment supported by colleagues with strong technical skills.
- Determine business needs and drivers through stakeholder consultation and collaboration
- Ability to constructively challenge stakeholders on their needs to determine a best practice solution
- Analyse multiple business unit systems to understand current processes
- Collect & document detailed requirements for a number of system integration points
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Security / regulatory experience
- Experience working in an Agile manner
- Strong change management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement across all levels of the organisation
- Sound ability to analyse, isolate & interpret business needs & develop appropriate solutions
Qualifications and Expereience:
- 5+ years' experience as a senior business analyst
- Agile experience
- Financial Services background
- Knowledge of Agile tools for managing backlog
- Knowledge of the ACORD data standard
If you are interested in this position please apply online and the managing consultant will be in touch.