Leading financial services organisation requires a senior Business Analyst to work on investment management / asset management initiatives.
- Gathering and writing functional specifications
- Requirements modelling
- Facilitating system solutions sessions
- Working in an Agile environment
- Liaise closely with the development team - release, deploy etc
Skills and experience
- 8+ years Business Analysis experience
- Investment /Asset Management / Institutional Banking background with knowledge of related systems/products.
- Strong experience navigating a large, complex environment
- Exposure to any of the following systems would be an advantage:
- Charles River
- Blackrock Aladdin
- TLM Reconciliations
- TLM Corporate Actions
- Eagle Pace
- Experience with dealing with remote user locations
- Superior communication skills and strong stakeholder management expertise
This is a 12 month contract with a lucrative daily rate. If you have strong BA experience within the asset management space please click Apply now.