My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to act as the key liaison between our Product Leadership and Applications Development teams for their International Software Development project initiatives. You will understand the business requirements set forth by stakeholders and articulate them into trackable user stories and ensure full coverage of each initiative's business scope. You will follow and support the advancement and completion of each initiative from its kick-off phase up to the final delivery. Your continuous involvement will be key for facilitating the work assigned to the development team and ensuring that the solutions delivered will meet stakeholder expectations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other professionals to understand the requirements for upcoming deliverables (i.e - new software, patches, enhancements, new features), in order to elaborate and document them into sets of Features and User Stories for the Development Team
- Provide clear acceptance criteria for the Quality Assurance Team to serve as guidelines for validating the completeness of each deliverable.
- Continuous input, management and prioritization of User Stories and defects in the backlog with accordance to team capacity, project importance, and scope changes.
- Communicate successfully the availability of new software content and formally demonstrate them to stakeholders
- Consistently follow the progress of in-flight deliverables from start to finish, drive regular meetings, supporting development team with addressing doubts and clarifications, review implemented solutions, express the needs and expectations as the voice of the end user
- Provide product feature's guidance and coaching to client support and quality assurance team members
- Understanding technical approaches and being able to relay them into non technical, user friendly language.
- Provide and receive feedback in peer code reviews
- Participate in design review sessions
- Participate in regular performance and evaluation reviews.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders and relevant teams via presentations, engagements and other means
- 5+ Years of experience with Requirements Management, Solutions Definitions, or Product Ownership
- Have a user-centric mindset with great attention to detail
- Proactive, reactive, independent, with the ability to manage time effectively
- Flexible and adaptable, ability to work with teams in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Good Communicator (orally and through documentation)
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
THE NICE TO HAVE'S
- Previous Experience in a Software Development business
- Television Audience business domain knowledge
- Experience with Agile/Lean Processes
- Familiarity with Atlassian Tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides)
For more information about this awesome opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org