Business Analyst // SaaS Implementation // 12 Month contract // $800-850 per day
Sirius Technology are recruiting for an experienced Senior Business Analyst for an initial 12 month contract based in the CBD. This role will be working on a greenfield project working on implementing a new SaaS based platform into the organisation. The project is at the early stages of the project life cycle and therefore they require someone who has been involved not only with SaaS implementations but also the vendor selection process (ie, RFP processes etc).
In this role you will be expected to:
- Work closely with the business to ensure business requirements are fully documented and mapped out.
- Work with the procurement teams and 3rd party vendors to ensure RFP processes have been completed to the right standard.
- Review RFP from vendors and create recommendations to the business.
- Work with project managers and technical delivery teams to map out implementation of selected system
- Ensure that business requirements and being adhered to by vendor solution.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- 10 Years commercial experience as a Business Analyst
- Recent project history implementing SaaS based solutions into complex organisations
- Recent project experience dealing with 3rd party vendors and RFP processes.
- Ability to manage multiple vendors as well as business stakeholders.
- Clear communication skills (both written and verbal).
If you are looking for your next contract and are available to start within 4 weeks, please apply for this position. Also please only apply for this position if you have working rights in Australia and are based in Sydney. I look forward to speaking with you, Jack - Senior Consultant.