Experienced Business Analyst // Telecommunications // Technology background
Sirius Technology are recruiting for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join our global Telecoms client. This will be a permanent opportunity paying up to $110,000 per annum.
Due to ongoing digital transformations within the organisation to replace legacy systems, they are in need of a Business Analyst to take on a full requirements gathering role to create clear documentation on AS-IS and TO-BE solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with Developers, Team Leaders, Business Users and 3rd party suppliers to create a clear view of the AS IS use of the legacy systems.
- Working closely with senior business leaders and 3rd party suppliers as well as IT Architects to clearly document to TO BE solutions.
- Use your analytical skills to evaluate TO BE solutions to ensure they will be suitable for the overall business needs.
- Understanding the limitations of legacy systems, and documenting this for development and integration teams to consider.
- Creating high and low level documentation.
You, as the ideal candidate, will have experience in:
- Telecommunications industry
- Full software development lifecycle (SDLC), especially within Java Applications.
- Creating detailed documentation, focusing on the AS IS and TO BE for integration projects.
- Understanding the challenges involved in moving from legacy solutions to pre-built solutions.
- Working in fast pace and complex environments.
- Integration solutions for applications, and creating documentation for the integration.
To be a successful candidate for this position, you must have had recent (last 3 years) experience working on a legacy application transformation project in which the business migrated over to a new platform. You must also be willing to work on a full time, permanent basis and have full working rights in Australia.
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply for this position and suitable candidates will be contacted by me directly. I look forward to speaking with you, Jack - Senior Consultant - Sirius Technology.