An Industry leading, software and technology vendor who are behind some of the world's most important applications have a unique opportunity for an experienced Support Advisor (level 3) to join their team.
As a member of a worldwide team, you will develop your technical, professional, and personal skills, within an environment of teamwork, cooperation, and fun. You will help developers from technology partners create and support their applications in real world environments.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the world's leading organizations in healthcare, finance, telecommunications, and other industries. This position will also encourage and prepare you to take on other growth opportunities within the organization.
Skills and experience
- IT developer experience in any modern language
- Ability to understand problems quickly and follow up with customers
- Understand databases and data modelling (RDBMS, or OO Design concepts)
- Keen to play the support role, and switch from problem to problem regularly
- Building relationships with customers, working with external clients
- Detail orientated
- Support Level 3 - low volume, high difficulty (utilsing your expertise)
Nice to haves
- Preferably, have worked with companies providing support on technology adopted by developers (eg, M/Soft, Oracle, TIBCO, MuleSoft etc)
- Debugging applications, isolating performance problems.
- Understanding of C, Java, Python, Assembler, SQL or any combination of these
What's in it for you
- Global company renown for looking after their staff and internal growth
- Generous salary
- Exceptional in house trainers & international training program
- Work with a broad range of proven and cutting edge technologies, in areas including object, web, relational, networking, storage, high availability, performance, and integration
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of these technologies
- Career progression - Many levels of promotions and possible moves to Learning Services, QA, or Sales Engineering if desired.
- Enhance your personal interaction, presentation, and leadership skills working with developers around the world
If you are a goal orientated individual who is energized by challenges and enjoys utilising your ability to solve problems with creative solutions then this would be a perfect fit. Apply now or feel free to contact Adam Armstrong for further information:
02 9270 5232 | email@example.com