3 Months with a possibility of extending, working on a very exciting project for one of our biggest clients.
We are looking for a highly talented Android developer to join my clients team!
All applicants must have solid Australian experience and be Sydney based and able to work on site in our Sydney office.
My client is currently seeking an experienced Android Developer / Engineer to work in our mobile development team building beautifully designed applications for Android devices.
Our environment is extremely collaborative, no closed doors here and everyone works in an open plan ensuring ease of communication and team building.
- Developing enterprise level android applications, working alongside the technology team
Provide technical solution input to user interface and design decisions to build robust, stable and scalable apps.
- Working with the Project Managers on estimating user stories to ensure development sprints are achievable
Working closely with technical architects on the technical documentation for projects
Work with the Quality Assurance team to deliver a quality product on time
Continue to foster a culture of fun, commitment and learning
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in commercial app development experience in Android development in Java
- Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK and Android design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with Android Studio
- Good understanding of Git
- Highly experienced integrating with REST APIs using both JSON and XML.
- Proficient at writing testable quality code, unit & UI tests
- Passionate for delivering high quality, robust, and reliable applications
- Passionate about engaging in challenging problem spaces
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High-attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
To thrive you must have an assertive personality, team spirit, attention to detail and excellent time management skills to work on various projects at once.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please apply now via the link. Alternatively, email your cv to Peter Wyld on email@example.com and I will be in touch.