Based in the heart of Sydney CBD, this Not for Profit organisation makes a difference in various areas of the community! A reputable and progressive business, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced and hands on Accounts Payable officer to join this team for a minimum of 6 months!
Working as part of this friendly, supportive and collaborative team, an immediate start is required!
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Invoice processing
- Processing of payments
- Processing of journals
- Liaising with internal and external parties as required
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered, you will need demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a full function Accounts Payable role
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously
- A strong team player
- A pro-active and dynamic approach
- Exceptional communication skills
Please apply online as this opportunity won't last long!!!