This is an exciting opportunity to work with a successful family business in a small friendly team in an Accounts Payable Officer.
Located in North West Sydney, you will be working in a small team within a very successful leading retail design company that are really going places with a new state of the art warehouse recently built. Working from lovely relaxed offices, you'll report directly to the Financial Controller.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Processing a high volume of Accounts Payable invoices
- Supporting 6 stores
- Checking stock invoices for Purchase Orders and correct amounts
- Inputting expenses
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Manually working our discounts
- Performing End of Month reconciliations
- Assisting with answering office telephone
- Ad-hoc filing
- Have strong technical skills, attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Previous experience in a high volume AP role is essential
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills
- Confident multitasker
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel
This immediately available position will offer the right person the opportunity to join a reputable, market-leading and family friendly company with a great culture.
MUST HAVE A CAR!
We look forward to receiving your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered