Supply Chain Analyst
Ref #: 00027
Experience level: 10+ Years
Contract: Permanent or Contract
Remuneration: $95,000 - $105,000
Key skills include:
- High skilled in Six Sigma & LEAN methodologies
- Experience project leader within supply chain analysis
- Proficient user of SAP, JDE & MS Dynamics
- Passionate, innovative and customer-focused, with over 13 years Supply Chain experience within the FMCG & Pharma industries.
- He recently finished up with with one of the world's largest FMCG companies as a Demand & Supply Planner, this candidate is well versed across project optimisation and has a proven track record in process improvement and increased performance delivery to customers.
- Prior to this, the candidate worked for another large FMCG company for over 11 years' where he worked as a Project Lead/Senior Procurement Analyst responsible for the process improvement and implementation of the OTDS, performing root cause analysis, and successfully achieved savings of $100 - $300K per anum.
Reach out to our Recruitment Consultant Ashleigh to learn more about this candidate or simply fill out the enquiry form on the right.