Ref #: 00026
Experience level: 3+ Years
Contract: Permanent or Contract
Remuneration: $70,000 - $75,000
Availability: 2 weeks' notice
Key skills include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality experience for customers
- Driven, analytical and customer-centric
- Over 3 years' supply chain experience within the logistics, retail and FMCG industries.
- Currently working for a growing nutrition company as a Supply Chain Analyst, they are responsible for end to end supply chain, working closely with senior management regarding forecasting & determining areas for growth, acting as a point of contact for overseas suppliers and large retail customers
- A significant achievement since joining their current company was the process improvement implemented around logistics that resulted in a cost save of $28K per month. This came from their strong understanding of the supply chain from a 3PL perspective.
Reach out to our Recruitment Consultant Ashleigh to learn more about this candidate or simply fill out the enquiry form on the right.