Sirius Technology is working with a Tier1 Bank to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team for an initial 6 month contract.
Due to an on-going digital transformation in the Bank, there is a need for a Salesforce Developer to join an elite team of Salesforce experts to build a new Community Cloud solution. You will be responsible for being the SME in integration techniques and help link the Community cloud solution with other solutions across the enterprise.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive daily rate
- Be part of a highly skilled Salesforce team
- Friendly and flexible working environment
- Great project and business to have on your CV
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience in Salesforce development
- Recent experience with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Recent experience with Salesforce integrations (especially with 3rd party systems)
- Recent experience with Salesforce Lightning (Aura or LWC)
- Great knowledge of various integration tools such as Boomi, Talend etc
- Great communication skills (written and verbal) as this will be partly a customer facing role.
If you are ready for your next contract and want to join an interesting project which is due to be extended past the initial 6 month engagement… then GET IN TOUCH!
I look forward to hearing from you! Jack Byrne, Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.