Sirius Technology is working with a top 4 Australian bank and they are looking for a BI Data Developer to join one of their main divisions. Working with exciting technologies and challenging data problems, you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to provide business insights through the process of their business intelligence and data analysis.
The role will require the successful candidate to gather requirements, source and explore data, cleanse, produce data modelling, taking information from multiple sources to produce reports and producing and explaining visualisations.
To be considered for this position, you must have certain skills such as:
- Proficiency in SQL and MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Strong experience with Power BI including DAX and Power Query
- Experience in Data Modelling and Data Warehousing
- Proactive with excellent communication skills
- Ability to translate technical requirements to non-technical stakeholders
- An understanding of Data Architecture and its implications
- Experience within financial services/bank industries