What's on Offer?
- Monday - Friday (Day shifts)
- Located in Silverwater
- Immediate Start once Registered & Inducted
- Ongoing Job - Potential Temp to Perm position
- Real Career Development and Training
- Good Rates/Overtime
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality checking storage tanks
- Assembling / installing sensors inside the storage tanks
- Use of power hand tools
- Manual handling
- Assist the welders with manufacturing, maintenance and repair work and general hand duties
- Be able to drive a Ute around the city (desirable)
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have full working rights in Australia
- A Forklift Licence with counter balance experience (preferred)
- Experience in Manufacturing / Warehouse / Factory role (Desirable)
- Be able to work with a team, do any job onsite without being offended and rock up in all weather!
- Have your own PPE essentials such as steel boots, High vis vest.
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools (preferred but not essential)
- Reliable transportation
- Be able to move and lift up to 25kgs consistently
- Demonstrate appropriate verbal and written communication skills
Should you feel you are suitable for this role ad are available to work ASAP in SILVERWATER, MON-FRI day shifts, please select 'apply' or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!