Webmethods Integration Tech/Design Lead - 12 month fixed-term contract or daily rate 12 month contract to extend - Melbourne CBD
Work for this large reputable organisation with a growing IT team. My client is looking for a strong Webmethods Integration Tech/Design Lead to join them on a 12 month fixed-term or daily rate contract basis.
Key Experience required:-
- Extensive experience with commercial Enterprise Integration Platforms; particularly webMethods
- Experience with DevOps practices and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an ability to communicate and connect withstakeholders at all levels.
- Deep technical and delivery focussed background and expertise ensuring that architectures are realisable and are delivered in a practical and cost effective manner.
- Extensive experience in Business-to-Business and Enterprise Application Integration solutions covering architecture, design and development (minimum of 10 years).
- 10 years expertise in the following webMethods products: Integration Server Universal Messaging Trading Networks My webMethods Server Active File Transfer
- Exposure to the Google Apigee product:
- Experience in interfacing with Microsoft SQL Server as a database backend
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs and SOAP Web Services
- Hands on experience using networking protocols like HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, LDAP
- Experience in System Analysis, Process Design, Documentation and Support activities
- Experience working with latest versions wM 9.x including exposure to Integration Cloud, Universal Messaging and Command Central
- Whilst not essential, experience in development of interfaces using webMethods Flow language and custom Java services, Triggers, Adapter Services and Adapter Notifications is beneficial
- Skills in the agile delivery approach
This is a 12 month daily rate or fixed-term contract WebMethods Tech/Design Lead position and will suit a candidate to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or firstname.lastname@example.org