An industry-leading provider of innovative & cost-effective solutions is urgently looking to hire a Web Developer/Designer on a permanent full time basis. With a diverse range of exciting projects, a people focused culture, and a wonderful workspace in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, this is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's most talented development teams and interact with exciting blue-chip clients.
Working alongside an inspiring and energetic team, you will:
- Develop, manage and administer eLearning web software
- Design and create interactives and animations
- Graphic design of interfaces, for web-based eLearning
- Accurately deal with instructions, messages, minutes, document registration
- Prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Assist with project implementation, execution and planning
- Provide some helpdesk support for learning management system clients
Skills and experience
- Development skills using jQuery, HTML / CSS and PHP as well as developing frameworks
- Web or Graphic Designing skills
- Understanding of web accessibility, word processing and formatting
- Good understanding of spelling, grammar and editing requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in Multimedia, IT, Science or Engineering
In addition to great work and clients, you will work alongside a talented team in a collaborative, flexible and up-beat work environment. Our client believes that their people are the foundation of their ongoing success, and they take great pride in recognising their fantastic skills and efforts.
You will enjoy the flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home when required; as well as generous staff professional development arrangements. This is a sensational time to join a world-class business with a track record of innovation and growth.
Up to $80-90k plus super per annum, depending on your skills & experience.