.NET WEB API Developer role - 3 month contract to extend - Melbourne CBD
Work for one of Australia's leading boutique organisations where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as a .NET WEB API Developer and are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Due to an expanding team, a .NET API Developer role has now become available in Melbourne CBD.
- 2+ Years of experience in web architecture, design and development
- Strong experience developing RESTful APIs using C#, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Web API, and JSON
- Custom object relational mapping
- Understanding of DDD, TDD and SOLID principles
- Worked on solutions that utilize Microservices and SOA
- Experience with Dependency Injection
- Strong understanding of Sql and database design
- Strong object-oriented programming skills and familiarity with software design patterns.
- Custom object relationship mapping using AutoMapper.
- Proficient understanding of Git code
- Experience with Azure and Cloud deployment
This is a 3 month contract full time opportunity and will suit a .NET WEB API Developer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or firstname.lastname@example.org