We are seeking a Loan Set Officer / Warehouse Coordinator to commence a Temporary to Permanent assignment at North Ryde.
The job will commence as a Temporary assignment with an opportunity to go Permanent.
As a member of a team your main responsibility will be to inspect instruments and dispatch of goods, including Loan Kits.
- Picking, packing, checking and receiving of stock;
- Receiving and dispatching of loan kits;
- Quality inspections (SAP);
- Stock taking and cycle counts;
- Dealing with returned equipment;
- Shipping duties and tracking;
- Following Corrective Action Preventing Action (CAPA);
- Customer service;
- General Warehouse duties;
- Experience in logistics and distribution;
- Experience in loan set operations;
- Experience working with contaminated materials;
- Exposure to the medical device industry;
- Knowledge of SAP;
- Good computer skills and attention to details;
If you think this job suits your skills and you are interested, please APLLY.