Front End Developer
My client is with-in the events industry, everything from music, sport and live entertainment. Their goal is to help the organisers of these events sell more tickets.
If you are obsessed with building beautiful, pixel perfect interfaces, and have an interest in music, sport or entertainment, I want to talk to you! After starting the business they have grown to just under 10 people. They have well over $1M in funding from VC funding and are still continuing to grow.
- Work with a team of incredibly smart and ambitious people
- Run the entire front end across the web application and marketing website
- Work with the product designers turning Sketch designs into a fully functioning product/interface for new product features
- Ensuring the existing product is fully functioning and optimised for performance
- Provide input into the product roadmap & direction
- Incredible design is of critical importance to everything we do
- You will own an area of the business (and be rewarded for doing so in both cash and equity)
- Use the software, development practices, tools & equipment to do the job. Currently they use the latest MacBook Pros.
- Chance to work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow.
- As a founding team member your input will be absolutely critical to the success of the company in all areas - including both engineering & product.
- You have attention to detail, can work autonomously, and are product/customer focused.
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please apply now via the link. Alternatively, send your CV to Peter Wyld on email@example.com and I will be in touch with more information.