An Australian owned small business and digital platform. Don’t let the size of this organisation fool you, they have an enormous, powerful ability to remove content - frankly, they succeed where their biggest, flashiest looking competitors fail. The client helps businesses improve brand sentiment in the online environment, to give brands and individuals more control over how they are perceived, and to improve the quality of information with which they are portrayed.
The role for this UI/UX Designer is to enhance the user experience for those engaging with the brand/business, through the creation and refinement of the UI/UX design for the digital platforms, branding and communications. Including, custom web applications, websites, internal portals, and dashboards.
What you'll be doing:
- Strategy and planning - Gathering and assessing user requirements and presenting draft user flows, navigation structures, wireframes & proposed design elements
- Design production - creation of design elements, prototyping, collaborating with developers and released testing/control
- Enchantment - testing, user analysis. refinements
- Brand management - regulate consistent brand, style and tone guidelines. Assist Marketing to ensure all design outputs are on-brand
What we need:
- Mid-Senior level designer - 3 years experience
- Web / Mobile Prototyping Application Proficiency
- Good Communication / Stakeholder Management Skills
- User Behaviour Data Analysis Competencies / Analytics Application (Google) Competencies Capability to work autonomously & conscientiously without direct oversight and deadlines
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment, adapting to emerging needs & new ideas / feature requirements
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Career development
- Modern South Yarra offices
- A culture filled with continuous learning, growth and innovation
Melbourne based applicants only need apply.