A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a leading manufacturing company for Transport Allocator. Located in the Western Suburbs, you will be working in a small and friendly team with passionate supportive and energetic management. This is a busy role working as the right hand to the Transport Allocator as well as working collaboratively with the yard staff, drivers, customers and customer service.
Please note that this immediate start position requires a medical assessment and therefore can be a lengthy recruitment process.
The role will involve but is not limited to:
- Liaise with yard staff, despatch and sales team regarding daily orders to be scheduled
- Allocate deliveries across own fleet and contracted trucks for Metro Sydney deliveries
- Allocate deliveries through contracted fleet for outer Sydney regions
- Resolve and investigate scheduling issues
- Ensure scheduling can meet customer'd delivery expectations
- Ensure you deliver a high level of customer service at all times
- Ensure deliveries are confirmed and any stock transfers are executed
- Work to rostered shifts and be able to work overtime as required
- Ad-hoc scheduling/despatch duties as required
We are looking for the following
- Previous despatch and allocations/scheduling experience
- First rate administration skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (intermediate word/ excel)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- The ability to work in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with a 'can-do' attitude
- Previous experience within the building and manufacturing industry is preferred
This immediate start role is an awesome opportunity to work for an a company that truly value collaboration, innovation & integrity, so don't delay - APPLY NOW!
Please note due to the large number of applications we will only contact you if you are shortlisted for the role.
Talent Acquisition, Major Accounts