About the Role
Our industry leading client is looking for an experienced Trainer / Learning and Development Consultant to plan, design and deliver training content across their organisation. You will be working within the Learning and Development team and contributing to the learning strategy of an upcoming project, set to be delivered throughout 2019.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have proven success in the following areas:
- The design, implementation and delivery of large-scale organisational training
- Demonstrated capacity for self-management, decision-making, team participation and the ability to accept, promote and manage change.
- Strong background and experience in instructional design
- Strong understanding of adult learning principles
- Previous experience in eLearning development including storyline 360 would be advantageous
Our client has been servicing Queensland customers for over 50 years and prides themselves on exceptional products and service. To deliver on their promise of an amazing customer experience, the company has been built on values that truly represent them.
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please don't hesitate to contact either Daniel Keyte (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Emma Ryan (email@example.com) with any questions.
Alternatively for a confidential chat, you can call us on (07) 3556 4826