About the role
Looking for a Testing Coordinator to work within the Global Project Team, supporting the Programme Test Manager with leading smaller projects within a global program schedule. Corporate office is based in inner Melbourne CBD and on-site parking is provided.
This large organisation is undergoing significant change within the technology department. The organisation is an industry leading Global Pharmaceutical Company
Skills and responsibilities
- Experience in a testing role for a GLIMS or other Lab Management Application.
- Experience in a testing role within a Pharmaceutical or high regulated/quality driven environment.
- Demonstrated experience in proactively delivering accurate, process aligned, test deliverables to multiple end user stakeholders through precise planning and effective engagement processes.
- Extensive knowledge in HPQC, across all modules/functions; test plan, test lab including user scheduling/sequencing, defect management/workflows, reporting (live analysis, 3rd party export tools)
- Solid analytical background with demonstrated ability to extract test tool data and translate them appropriately into test assurance artefacts for auditing and project governance.
- Excellent attention to detail, prior experience working in test process role, including auditing/gap analysis.
- Demonstrated and proven track-record of meeting deadlines in a dynamic/complex/challenging project environment.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and collaboratively in a team to produce consistently high quality work
- Highly skilled introducing effective test approaches and techniques Capable of identifying potential Bottlenecks and reporting them appropriately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Capacity to operate both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and collaboratively in a team to produce consistently high quality work.
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like it could be a good fit, hit 'apply for this job' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact Jono or Saba from Sirius Technology for a confidential discussion about the role: